Wednesday, January 21, 2009

When You Wish Upon Star....

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


It's been a while since I wrote..so much has happened. It's a strange phenomenon; but when you stop the forward motion of traveling, and stand still, life takes hold - it ebbs and flows...and I find my American Dream is slowly cementing.

I've swum my laps, lolled in the hot tub and gabbed with the gals. I've cycled around S.Oaks on my push bike, climbed the canyons and hung with the Aussie posse. Thus is the rhythm of my life in La La Land.

Fun times had on Cinco de Mayo - a magical Mexican Day of Celebration that all California embraces. It's the day when Marguaritas grow to the size of bowling balls and adventurous Aussies get to dance with Mariachi bands in Mexican restaurants and eat tons of guacomole, salsa and enchiladas!

Otherwise I've been a tad busy arranging the Montana escape, which is happening SOON.

But not to preempt it too much all I'll say is that JJ and I were successful in our bid for a Montana Arts Council Grant and will be spending a week at spectacular Sweetwater Ranch in Northwest Montana on the plains beneath the Rockies near Glacier Park. Then it's hoefully time for some fly-fishing, meeting bears, cowboys and smoke jumpers! Yee Ha!

Getting there will be the adventure of a lifetime....three words.
RED
CONVERTIBLE
MUSTANG
!!!!! Just add two gals looking for fun and ready for adventure.

Meanwhile I did wish upon a star (plus that rainbow with Janneke) - and finally, after four months in Tinsel Town, I looked up to find myself right in the heart of that magical company where they make dreams come true!!!

Who knows it may become a more constant place in my life - that is yet to be decided, but it is on the cards...so I stand here - on the cusp - and revel in the fact that I actually have choices.

That is the truly magical part of Los Angeles - this town gives you options. You just have to look for them.

And then you just need to make your decision............


Currently watching:
Disneyland - The Secrets, Stories and Magic of the Happiest Place on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment