Tuesday, June 26, 2007
|
Just spent the last week in transit easing my way down the top half of 'left' coast of the USA. From going sailing and fishing is Seattle (where I stayed with Ryan, Tammi and Ethan) I checked out the landmarks from 'that' movie then mozzied on down to Portland Oregan. Immediately hiked outta town to the historic Columbia Hwy and the M Falls (which I climbed for a spectacular sunset. I found a locally brewery nearby and a camping ground near Mt Hood where I spent the night before traisping over to the Mountain and snowboarding!!! - hilarious times - spent more time on my butt tho! After a lunch with the lovely CJ in Portland I shimmied downn again to spend a weekend with the gorgeous Jay in Haight Ashbury in San Fran... and it was PRIDE weekend so the city was going OFF!!!!! Abysinth parties, the Pride parade, flicks and general frolocking made me fall in love with this city again, and finally meeting the man behind the myth that is Jay was excellent fun.. I love my couchsurfing family.... Then I got up at stupid o'clock for the final leg of my journey home...back to the heat and business that is LA. So different after my times traveling and enjoying exploring the Northwest of the country. It has been an incredible journey... TodayI started at Disney. So the freelancer is no more - I am land-lubbed in Corporate America for the immediate future. And my computer has died...
|
No comments:
Post a Comment