 | 20 sleeps.. Current mood:bewitched and bewildered Well the year is grinding down and I'm still revising Airhead. Off to SWR for Xmas with Colin. Fishing and chilling on the rocks... So much to do before I go to La La Land - finish writing script, pack house & get it ready for guests, book Baba in for hols, SORT OUT MY LIFE, have farewell drinks here and Sydney, arrange where I'm staying first 2 nights in LA - that's proving to be an issue, write LISTS - of who to go to see, what to take where to go, arrange the technological transfer (email- transfer pal lists to gmail, sort other internet accounts, DVD & NTSC showreels) before I go too.... bla bla oh yes and pack my bags and go... and any advice on La La Land if more than welcome. Send me heads up on the cafes' the hot spots, the fun to be had...Have met some excellent people on CS thus far. Have a merry happy xmas New Year Y'all... |
No comments:
Post a Comment