Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Brand New (Rudd) Day!!!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Just had to quickly stop by the ol' blog and say YEEE HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

After nearly 12 years of political shame I am now so very proud now to say I am Australian - especially living overseas. Kevin Rudd's new Labor leadership holds great promise. I look forward to observing from afar the swiftly shifting sands of Australia's political climate.

Yes to the Kyoto Principle,

No to the Iraq War (bringing our soldiers home)

No to the Workplace Agreement (how wonderful he will turn around Howard's shocking removal workers rights)

Yes to Indigenous Rights (bring back the full power of Mabo & Land Rights)

Plus

Greater social compassion for those in need in the community, better health care and imporved education opportunties for all Australians and better guardianship of our planet...

KEVIN 07........what a wonderful moment in history to remember!

Currently reading:
EMERGENCY SEX: AND OTHER DESPERATE MEASURES
By Kenneth Cain
Release date: 25 October, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment