Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...

Sunday, April 15, 2007


A somber time, considering what is afoot in the Borger clan in Australia...wondering if what I am doing is right, but can't go home anyway, so tears are wasted I guess.

And the LA sun shines on, as the days pass and I await the final news.

The Playgirl Mansion held the Red party last Saturday, and I made the killer sangria and disappearing Mediterranean platter. Gilli - her signature nachos, Stacey her nibbles and Jen her proscutto wrapped, coffee liquer soaked dates... The music played, the many musicians present sang and played live too, we chatted, jumped in the spa, some more sang at the mic (Janneke & Marguarita mix - what a killer!). Met Marcus - NIDA grad with one hell of a story to tell, and enjoyed the company of the affable Yves, and, well, the night passed in a blur ..still too cold to really let loose and enjoy a night outside. The jacuzzi was a blessing...and I just drowned my sorrows - while my mind flew the miles home....Sunday was a sore head, heavy heart day...

Have found some console in hiking Fryman's canyon - that and the pool keep me sane during this time. I knuckled down and secured a creative talent agent (of sorts) and am working - all this coming week (8-6 every day) is my lot, thankfully.

But this week Wizz and Bid arrive too and I'm so looking forward to a few hours in the evening, some time with the outlaws and Judy.

Something to raise the spirits...for now, this, is the time when I miss trusted friends, Colin and my beloved family...

Currently watching:
Blade Runner (The Director's Cut)
Release date: 26 March, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment